The eternal battle The eternal battle

It does not seem coincidental.....

I was just looking around The Portal when I noticed this flash. It seemed so familiar in the name. I thought I had heard something like it in from before.

Lets see, I start to watch it, and the moment it starts, I can see that it is going to be looping. It seems just so familiar, I cannot put my finger on it.

Wait a second.......

I know what this reminds me of.....

The series Internal Fires.

How dare you take something I worked so hard on into making it such and epic and unique flash animation, and just replicate it under your own name and create a new storyline and characters.

Everyone!
This person has stolen the idea that I put into Internal Fires........
What I don't understand is how you people can let something so bad, much worse than the original, pass.

I have 17 Internal Fires so far, everyone. We must rise and revolt!
Don't think you can just replicate my concept of Internal Fires, write a new name to it, make different characters, and pass it off as your own.

gio-m responds:

I have never seen your flash movies. Could you explain what ideas i stole from you?

Phil the Caterpillar 2 Phil the Caterpillar 2

I'm Back!

Booyah-Kasha!

Sup man, glad to see you are still at flash, and making great progress on your flash animating skills. This was a great performance and I can't wait to see more of your work.

I haven't been animating in about a month, since Internal Fires: Christmas. It's been very sad but I have had my reasons of doing so. But, after doing some animations and programs for school, I am finally back into my animations. As a matter of fact, IF17 was finished about two hours ago today, and I may just be submitting it tonight or tomorrow night.

Talk later, and congrats!

ABob responds:

WASSUP MAN!!!!!!Man its been A LONG TIME!!Thanks for this review,it made my week!
By the way I'm glad your back on Flash...can't lose that talent!
Anyways,I saw Everyone of your IF series and ive been anxiously waiting for you to submit new ones!
THANKS MAN!I'lL be up and ready to look at IF:X-MAS later on tonight if not tommorow!BUt the sucky thing is,I CAN"T REVIEW MOVIES!IM BANNED....(I get banned from everything!)but i still will watch it!
Alright man,Peace!

Detective ABob Ep1. Detective ABob Ep1.

Newgrounds needs more of these kind of animations!

Congratulations on the passing!
You had all my five in this one and any other future work you present.

I see lots of work and time in this. This is something many people seam to forget when they are making animations (or purposefully ignore to use...hehe).

ABob responds:

Thanks Man!!!!
And people need you to make quality Flash work on NG! thanks

DK Scene Maker 1 DK Scene Maker 1

OMG OMG!!! THIS RULEZ!

THANK YOU!

This brought back the good old days of Kindergarten; the monkey and barrel game.

That was the best shit ever!
You can replicate that on here!

Can't wait for the second!

WeedClock responds:

Yep...the ol' monkey and bareel game...hahahaha

super buble gum adverture super buble gum adverture

still a few bugs

I noticed that if you go to the right of the screen, even in the way beginning, you automatically jump to the next level.

Track n Field Track n Field

just one thing...

This has a lot of potential and you can make it into a really fun and interactive game that people can spend hours on. I have just one piece of advice to give.... please make the button you have to push a different button other than the space bar. try the up arrow key or something like that. thnx